Thursday 14 June 2007

Annonymous Blog 1

And so i decided to start a blog.



Out of monotony.

So it's another typical 8am-4:30pm working day.

Trying to think of something interesting to do to spice up this mundane lifestyle.

And so,
I'm a 23 year-old management fresh grad from usm penang.
I am currently residing in a peaceful little city called kuching in the state of Sarawak on the land of Borneo located in the east of Malaysia.
Been doing my internship in a company in kuching for almost 2 months now and in another one month or so, I shall be going penang to attend my convocation.
Yeah yeah!! I'm finally graduating.........

But after that what.....
I have yet to secure a job placement in kuching............... ahhhhhhhhhh
my future.......................................................my unknown future

so i'm just an average Jane whining and ranting in this little online corner called a blog.

hello,I'm Diana



Diana loves.

No comments: