Tuesday 19 June 2007

Job wanted

can anyone tell me where can i get a job in kuching?

I've been searching jobstreet,jenjobs and etc through and through so many times and browsed my dozen applications status day after day but there seem to be no reply no nothing.

i really wonder why. Many friends who are also using jobstreet landed on their new jobs in no time after they clicked submit. But how come not a single soul called me up for an interview? what's wrong with my resume now.....?

Please give me a chance just give me a chance in kuching...


Diana loves.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

chere diana,
sometimes we din recieve any response, it doesn't mean that we r not as capable as others~ don't doubt at urself, k~ perhaps we could take the initiave to call up the employer directly instead of sending unless e-mails to them! tell them how eager u want to perform through this job! wish u luck!!!!;D
Jade