Thursday 6 September 2007

Sunshine & Rain

Hey, I'm feeling sunshine today.




Got messages and an email from an old friend far far away. It feels good to hear from you, celine. You still sound like the same old you... jolly and funny as you always are.



It's been over a year already since we last seen each other! Time really flies huh... so many things have taken place and change. I hope our friendship will remain the same. i truly pray our friendship will last. For those memories we've shared some time ago, are those that i am gonna take with me to my grave. Those are some of the happiest times of my life. Worries free life.




On another note, I am sad to read that Luciano Pavarotti has just past away today. One of the most beloved opera tenors. Such a lost. God bless Pavarotti and may he rests in peace.






Diana loves.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.