Sunday 23 September 2007

weekend flashback

Saturday morning, delivered this lovely bouquet of Gerbera to Sylvia's aunty. Just a glance of the flowers already lifted my mood into sunshine mode. I am sure I felt a strong aura of happiness when I passed the flowers to Syl's aunt.


Later, we brought Omi out with us. Got ourselves haircuts and lunch at our regular - Jade Pot.

We put Omi on the car trunk. He looked so handsome trying to keep steady with all the bumping.

Relaxing at home. I was watching House, and when I glanced back, I just love what i saw.

I'd say this is such a typical "Like owner like pet". *Sweeeet*

Night, TC got work. So had dinner with Ling and Peng. We settled at Pizza Junction at Jln Song. My first visit there.

First try of the pizza, not too bad for it's price i'd say. Reasonable.

Ling cutting the pizza while little Claudia watch on. She's a cutie but gotta alter her chao kuan. *Bad aunty Diana*

Sunday was fine.Strolled around Parkson and grabbed eyeshadows and a few personal needy. Out of hunger pang, we stopped by Sugar Bun and grabbed some burgers. Havent been to Parkson's Sugar Bun for years! So much nostalgia floated back. How time flies.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.