Friday 6 July 2007

07.07.07

On this day of 7th July 2007 marks our 2 years together.

I love Gerbera. I think love seeing full blooms of colorful Gerbera.
2 years together. For 2 completely different individuals.

Of happy times spent together for a month or two.

And then.... constant separation always lasting up to half a year.

The time we had together is rare and precious.

The stake is so high. I don't even dare to think if we can make it through at the end of the day.

Yet, with one thing, we pulled through.

With trust.

We still love and cherish.

It's really not an easy road for us.

Sometimes I wondered if we've started at the wrong time.

We often fight.

We always argue.

And i wondered if we should have ever started at all.

But then we made up.

We reconcilled.

We laugh again.

And I know I've made the right choice to be with you.

We've came so far and we are still going strong.

And I am proud to say we've both learnt and changed a lot.

To give and to take.

Noone can ever replace you in my heart.

Noone can ever make me laugh like you do.

You are not flawless. In fact, I know I always whine of you.

But noone... noone can be like you.

And i wanna tell you I just can't control my heart that loves you stubornly.


I'm grateful I've got you.

For good times and bad times together.
I pray.


Diana loves.

















No comments: