Sunday 22 July 2007

weekend conclusion

Dinner at Jade Pot Tea House. One of my favourite diner. As if having a crave for Jade Pot Tea House, i gotta frequent the place least 1-2 times a month. If not, someone would go crazy constantly being bug at.

Bought Omi over Tc's houseto over-night. As usual, he behaved himself as a gentle little good boy at people's house. He even rushed into his own cage to pee. I was only a little pissed off to get to know Tc's silly indo maid fed him cake for breakfast the next morning. And Omi became a hyperactive brat running and rolling all over the green compound around Tc's house turning himself into a dirty wet messy little brat.

Sunday lunch. I made Tuna salad and fried some dry vermicelli+seaweed+button mushroom. Lunch for the two of us. I love my tuna salad so much. Recipe below:-

Ingredients:
Lettuce tear into bit size pieces
2 Fresh tomatoes cut
1 Canned sweet corn
1 Canned Tuna chunks in water

Dressings:
Roughly 1 Tbs Olive oil
3 medium size freshly squeezed Lime juice
Rice Vinegar
Salt

The salad is tastes light and refreshing. Definitely a keeper recipe.

Evening, brought Omi to Friendship Park prior to promising to meet Ivy and her 2 hot-dogs. Brought along Omi's collar and lead this time, but embarassingly Omi refused to budge. Probably due to too many sunday people around the park, Omi became people shy and so confused. Thus, we just half drag as hug him to the lake side and stood there for a while. Unexpectantly, passer-bys began stopping by a looking at him. I gave Tc the lead and went over to the stones trail to get a round of healthy walk. When i came back to the spot where i left Tc and Omi, he was surrounded by passer-bys of kids and adults, someone even took photos of Omi! hmm.. Great success~ *in Borat's tone*

Later on, we brought Omi over to the grass area and let him go loose. As usual he jumped and ran like a puppy-rabbit. When Ivy came with her Happy and Becky hot-dogs, Happy kept barking at Omi so fierce like he wanted to swallow Omi! Ivy was restraining them with the lead while talking to us. I was worried and grabbd hold of Omi from the grass. All of a sudden, Happy jumped up and shot a fierce bite at Omi. Haphazardly, it bite right into my right palm which was holding Omi. Omi cried baby and a sharp pain shot right up to signal my brain. Everything happened so fast. No bleeding or open wound on my palm though more like inner injury. Felt like my palm muscles and veins got teared apart inside. And I told Ivy i was ok. *sob sob*
I brought Omi out of that highly dangerous zone soon after. Tc got an ice cube for me to soothe on the bruised area. *ouch* i havent been bitten so bad by a dog for a long... it felt so painful.

Later, headed to Stapok for badminton. Yes, i was still up to badminton after a dog bite. Although it hurts a bit when i was holding the racquet swinging in force, ignoring the pain i soon got so into the games i forgot all about the bruise. I beaten Tc twice! Tc said i improved a lot at the end of the session. *wooo hooooo* *Glory Glory*

Bed time. I felt my back aches so bad. Only then i realized i must had ovestrained while badminton jumping and smashing too hard. Mum's muscle-relieve gel didnt help much. I slept like a mommy.

New salad recipe + Palm bruise + Back ache... fruitful weekend eh.


Diana loves

sometimes not all...

No comments: