Monday 16 July 2007

Weekend flashback

Half day at work on saturday. That means I was only entitled to one and a half day of weekend unwinding. I enjoyed mine this past weekend:-

Took a sweet afternoon siesta after lunch.

Then, fun time with Omi before heading off to St Joseph Cathedral for sunset mass.

Tc was late to fetch me after mass. I wasn't mad. Extraordinary. Tc said it's a miracle maybe he'd consider going to church after all. Maybe.

We had dinner at Exza Food Depot. I like. Definitely had me giving quite a good rating. Their mushroom soup is perfect. Lotsa mushrooms and creamy and tasful to the extent of just nice. Their serving on the main course comes in a really large portion. Tc ordered Lamb Shank while me Teriyaki chicken. We enjoyed our meals. Nevertheless, our stomach almost burst after dinner.

Teriyaki Chicken - Exza

Lamb Shank - Exza


We headed home for TV after that. Watched 2 movies on HBO. Kiss the Girls and War of the Worlds. I think Ashley Judd looks so pretty in Kiss the Girls and i am impressed by Morgan Freeman as usual with his good acting. Not much comment for War of the Worlds though. Just couldn't understand what's the meaning of the infesting blood capillaries from the aliens' ships.

Sunday.
Tc came over my house for macaroni bolognaise for lunch and after that we brought Omi out with us. Omi was being a good boy the whole car journey. He's just sitting and lying on my lap and clinging to me occasionally like a baby. He's not all good though. He kept biting my fingers. His ways of playing and showing his affection to me? I just wanna get rid of his bad habit.
After car ride, we brought Omi back Tc's home. He was given the freedom to roam free. But he chose to came into the living room and slept away the afternoon underneath my feets.
I was surprised when he was afraid of Tc's mum. Tc's mum tried to play with him, he ran away in fright. Hmm... I don't know should i I call him coward or smart boy.
When he saw the grass at Tc's compund. He sped over like Scrat in Ice Age upon seeing his Acorn heaven. He rolled himself on the grass, lied on the grass and happily sniffed here and there. Unfortunately, before long, he was taken away from the grass by his cruel owner, because he actually had a skin allergic to the grass not too long ago, and his poor penis almost became rotten if not because of the vet's prescribed lotion. He didn't even realized. Sigh.
Nevertheless, I'm proud of Omi. He had been quite well behaved all the while outside. He came over to me when i called out to him. He didn't simply poop or pee anywhere. He didn't simply bark. Amazing.

Night, had a family dinner with Tc's fam and his sis in-laws. Makan selamat for Tc's 45days old little baby niece. Dinner was so full. After that, a car ride with tc and cousin yi wei turned into grabbing 2 container of ice from igloo and 2 pieces of cheese cake from secret recipe.
Full+Ice+Cheesecake=?
Wad say you?

Weekend i like.


Diana loves.

No comments: